CF Series Oil Pumps
This pump mounts to any 56C-Face, AC, DC or even Compressed air motor. It incorporates our self-contained, pressure-regulated bypass system as well as a reverse flow check valve. It will deliver 0-15 gpm (57 L/min) flow at constant pressure of 60psi (other factory settings available). The pump is supplied with a customer specified motor. Call for a price today.
Ideal for Prelubing stand-by power installations and other large Natural Gas or Diesel gen-sets of any size. They are also used extensively in marine primary power applications. These prelube pumps will run quietly and require zero maintenance.
It is also a great oil or fuel transfer pump. In addition they make great process pumps where constant pressure or constant flow is important. With our self-contained constant pressure regulator and internal bypass, CF pumps can supply several processes running in parallel. Variations for any reason in one process will not affect the performance of any other process running simultaneously. It performs well with high viscosity oils. As a positive displacement pump it will self prime but is more efficient and quieter than a gear pump.
Features and Specifications
- Built in pressure bypass valve to protect the motor under adverse conditions
- 15 gpm (57 L/min) flow rates against pressures set by bypass valve
- Integrated reverse flow prevention check valve so that the engine oil pressure can not motor the pump backwards
- Whisper-Vane positive displacement vane technology
- Low maintenance direct shaft coupling
- Easy reorientation of intake and exhaust ports
- Suction ports size: 1.25" (32mm)
- Discharge ports size: 1.00" (25mm)
- Designed for large diesel engine applications
- Anodized Aluminum 6061-T6
- Phosphatized Steel 12L14
- Black-Oxided Steel
- Rubber Viton V884
For a PDF Data Sheet on this pump Click Here.
To inquire about CF Prelube Pumps Click Here, or Call 888-676-7770.